At Forgewood ancient woodland, kids will love the chance to learn some bush craft skills. Fire making, spoon carving, and foraging/camp cooking lessons for kids and parents are on offer (Saturdays only).
Forgewood campsite is next to a 300 acre country estate with deer park, lake and Victorian follies and off-site have fun exploring Ashdown Forest, Bewl Water Outdoor Centre (for activities) and climb natural sandstone rocks at Harrison’s Rocks.
Family camping is charged at £10 pppn and £5 pppn for children over 3 years of age.
Forgewood “you make your own space, light your own fire, build your own shelters and give your kids the chance to run free in the woods”.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night