Book an exclusive stay at a wild camping facility in the Devon countryside. Wild Devon Camping is set on a stunning 15th century working farm within the Dartmoor National Park.
1 x’ large’ adult romany caravan, 1 x ‘little’ romany childs caravan (sleeping 1 or 2 children up to the age of 10) and an early 1900s shepherds hut with woodburning hut. The site is only occupied one group at a time, is not overlooked and full of wildlife, badgers and foxes often to be seen near the camp.
Weekends from £150 and a week is £375.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night