Osea Island is a private island enclosed by four miles of beaches and coastline. Unspoilt and tranquil, perfect for a family getaway exploring the coastline, family walks, cycling, spotting marine life and enjoying the home farm & wildlife with donkeys, pheasants, tukeys, rabbits and owls. Indoors there is a games room with table tennis, pool table and music; book and dvd film library; mini viewing room and a heated outdoor pool.
- Home Farm & Wild life: donkeys, pheasants, turkeys , rabbits, owls
and an abundance of bird species
- Orchard & Walled garden
An the best bit is is that a cottage sleeping four can be booked from £256.00 for a short break and £347 for a full week.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night