Country House Hideout offer tented camps in the grounds of country houses. The main tent is set up for 6 people with a living area with kitchen, master bedroom, bunk beds and canopy bed, veranda and plumbed in toilet. There is a second Discovery tent with 2 camp beds. Outside there is a shower tent and hot tub.
There are 4 locations – Shropshire Hills, Essex, Lancashire and the Scottish borders. Adult and kids bike hire available. Good value with eight people on an encampment.
Country House Hideout – Where you’ll stay.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night