Mumsnet best and Theo Paphitis Small Business Sunday Winner says it all, Coombe Mill is a haven for family farm holidays. Boasts self catering cottages and lodges for every budget.
Coombe Mill is a working farm with many child friendly animals from deer and miniature donkeys to rabbits and chickens; free daily tractor rides to feed the animals and a 30 acre private estate of woodland, meadows and gardens to explore. Plus indoor and outdoor play areas. Beautiful sandy beaches, harbour towns, Eden Project and many children’s attractions close by.
Coombe Mill’s budget riverside lodges are set back from the river but close to play areas. Fenced veranda. Sleeps 4 (double bed and bunk).
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night