Fantastic saving of £100 on any full week between now and the 20 July. East Cambusmoon Farm is a 5 acre smallholding on the outskirts of the village of Gartocharn at the southern end of Loch Lomond.
There are two luxury self-catering cottages, one of 4 bedrooms and one of 2. They are available to rent separately or together providing accommodation for up to 12 people. These cottages are perfect for families with young children (check out the activity page on their website) – you can borrow a high chair, travel cot, plastic cutlery, plug covers, step stools, box of age appropriate toys and a local play park and football pitch nearby. From £800 a week.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night