Squeezed between Spain and France, the mountainous principality of Andorra is a perfect place for an action-packed Pyrenees family activity holiday. Experience the best of the region with walking to the beautiful Siscaro Lakes and in the stunning Incles Valley. There’s plenty of opportunities for mountain biking, including going through the Cortals Valley and downhill into Spain where you’ll get the adrenlin pumping as you shoot the rapids: white water rafting down world-class rivers. Plus a 4wd excursion along old smugglers’ routes. The mountain scenery is fantastic, the climate perfect and the experience thrilling.
From £799 – £849 per adult and £769 – £799 per child including flights. Offer of £100 per person on 15 July departure; and £50 off per person on 19 August departure. Quote RT.com Olympic Offer when booking.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night