This is a popular Feather Down Farm and is pretty much booked up over the summer so grab this chance to take a mid-week break on either 11 June 2012 or 18 June for £369 (Mon-Fri). This covers the cost of the tent and bed/kitchen linen hire.
Camp in a shady hilltop copse, with each of the seven luxury tents facing outwards with views across the surrounding fields and woodland. Children love the tractor-wheel sandpit and various swings where they can play safely. Seven to eight year olds might like to explore the farm while attempting to conquer the Sunninglye Challenge, taking them around the farm and teaching them about it as they go along. Frozen home-cooked meals to re-heat on the wood-burning stove, to cakes, to the ingredients for pizza cooked in the bread oven can all be pre-ordered.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night