This is a truly inspirational family experience based at a beautiful woodland site on Dartmoor. A truly wild and wonderful blend of nature awareness, bushcraft and storytelling in a friendly camp setting. The activities going on during the family camp week offer something for everyone.
Typical activities may include wildlife watching, bat-detecting and bug hunting at night, wild fire making and wild food gathering, silent movement, scavenger hunts, woodcraft, listening to stories/music around the campfire and den making.
Price: £250 1st adult, £195 2nd adult; £110 kids (5-16 years).
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night