Tom’s Eco Lodge is home to five luxurious lodges, each nestled away in the glorious rural surroundings of Tapnell Farm on the Isle of Wight. A perfect location for an adventurous or relaxing family holiday. Each canvas eco lodge sleeps up to 6 and has running hot water, games compendium, log burner, hot shower, flushing loo, oven, stove and bbq and a fridge.
So if you like to watch the sunset, roam free in the paddock, gaze the millions of stars, put your feet up by the wood burner, bathe at the beach, walk the island, surf the waves or just eat delicious pizza cooked in the wood burning oven, this place is for you.
The Farm is a fantastic place to explore and learn so don’t forget your wellies! Prices from £425 for a mid week break at the end June/beginning July 2012.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night