No other river in the world sets a better stage for family rafting trips than Idaho’s famous Salmon River of No Return. Warm water and hot summer weather coupled with camping on expansive white sand beaches make for the ideal family rafting holiday. Fun, intermediate rapids and classic scenery of the American West make this a family superb adventure holiday for ages five and up.
Spaces available June, July & August departures and if date flexible, the operator will tell you wihich tour has kids of similar ages to your own.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night