Beautiful accommodation in a vintage wagon caravan from £195 for a 3 night break (Fri to Mon) in June. The largest caravan is roomy enough for a family of four. There’s space for two children up to the age of 10/11 depending on height to sleep under the main bed for the ultimate ‘den’ experience.
Danish pastries and fresh eggs are delivered daily to the converted timber stable – this indoor space comprises a kitchen stocked with cooking equipment, a rustic dining table and bathroom. The caravan looks across fields with grazing sheep and has its own private outdoor seating area.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night