Camping Zeeburg is situated on an island in the IJmeer surrounded by nature and only 15 minutes away from the centre of Amsterdam. You can pitch your tent, bring your camper, caravan or choose to stay in a funky wagonette or cabin. The wagonettes ‘wagon on wheels’ and cabins can sleep 2 or 4 persons and come equipped with bunk beds and bedding. The wagonettes mid season are 40 euros a night (2 persons) and 80 euros a night (4 persons).
Just a few steps away from the campsite is a huge outdoor swimming pool, on the campsite kids can be entertained by visiting their animal farm or playing in the small playground. There is also an outdoor ping pong table plus hiking, cycling, rollerblading and kayak routes.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night