Got adventurous kids who would enjoy an activity week in France? Would you like your child to enhance their skills and develop confidence through participation in adrenalin activities such as white water rafting, trekking, skiing together with language lessons?
All this is offered by Mountain Adventure Camps among spectacular mountains and serene lakes in the Courchevel area of Les Trois Vallees. And the best bit is that with only a few spaces remaining in the week commencing 4th August 2012, the residential summer camp price has been discounted to 499 euros from 990 euros.
What’s included: accommodation is twin share with private facilities, healthy 3 meals a day, language lessons, supervised outdoor activities led by qualified members of staff, up to date and regularly checked safety equipment, full evening entertainment program, full supervision(group leader/night guard), camper staff ratio of 4:1 and complimentary transfer Geneva airport or Moutiers train station.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night