Fancy a family roadtrip? Fancy seeing Cape Town and exploring the Western Cape? If so then this is for you. A great itinerary with something for the whole family with culture, good food, beach, sightseeing and plenty of different activities like whale watching, safari and penguins. The accommodation is specifically selected with families in mind so no stuffy hotels! Fly in and out of Cape Town.
From £1435 per adult & £1105 per child (under 12 yrs) excluding flights, based on a family of 2 adults & 2 children.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night