Adventures in the Alps has created active summer holidays for the whole family to enjoy with accommodation options to suit all budgets. The holidays run every week in July & August 2012 and include activities based alongside Annecy Lake in the Rhone Alps region of France. Various accommodation options available from mobile homes to 5* hotels.
The week will include white water rafting, kayaking, paragliding, sailing, canyoning, horse-riding, mountain biking and are suitable for children aged 5 and over. A nanny can be arranged for younger children if requested.
The prices start from £749 per adult, £649 per child 14 and under; £200 per child 4 and under. Price includes activities, accommodation – self-catering to full board options, airport transfers – see website for all inclusions.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night