If you are looking for a touring park set in a scenic location & with a multitude of outdoor activities on your doorstep then this is it. Pen y Bont Touring Caravan and Campsite near Bala Lake, in the Snowdonia National Park is a fantastic base for many of the areas outdoor activities including sailing, walking, canoeing, kayaking and sightseeing. Alternatively just relax and let the kids play cowboys & indians. Awarded top UK site forwatersports & with a strong green tourism ethic.
Stay any three nights (Sun to Thurs) and receive a 20% discount – offer ends 20th July 2012.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night