Loire Valley Breaks make their family cycling France holidays as welcoming as possible for people travelling with children, and also lots of fun for the children themselves. A wide range of transport options are available including children’s and teen bikes for those who can manage a whole day in the saddle, tagalongs, Trailgators and trailers for the less independent, and for smaller children bike seats suitable from 9 months upwards. Plus a range of accommodation options perfect for families.
And it gets better with the pricing -the holiday prices remains the same whenever you go(Easter to Oct) and the child price is kept to a minimum. Minimum stay is for 4 nights and costs £460 (adult) and £144 (child) on a bed & breakfast basis in a 2 bedroom suite.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night