Enjoy a yurt family holiday at the écovallée yurt campsite; designed with families in mind. Simplicity with just two handcrafted coppiced chestnut yurts, each furnished with one double and two single beds. Shared facilities.
Perfect for families with over 12 acres of woods and fields to run and play in, tractors to sit on, animals to meet, swings to swing, hammocks to doze in and dens to find. Plus a trampoline and loads of other garden games. Plus a 12-foot yurt filled with kids’ books, puzzles, games and toys.
Baby-friendly with high chair, all-terrain buggy, travel cot providedat no extra charge.
Availability from 1st September 2012 at a price of £500 per week.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night