Comrie Croft has a fantastic offer running where kids stay for half price and under 5s for free all year for individual camping and hostel stays. Comrie Croft is nestled into the south-facing foothills of a 3000ft mountain on the edge of the Highlands just over an hour’s drive from Edinburgh or Glasgow. Comrie Croft offers eco-camping – “beautiful, accessible camping with decent facilities, hot showers & campfires”, swedish kata tents and hostel accommodation. There is availability on tent pitches and katas during August 2012.
If you are looking for a family friendly hostel, a Scottish camping holiday in natural surroundings or simply a place to relax surrounded by some of the best outdoor adventures then this is it. Walks, biking, and wildlife on the doorstep.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night