Explore Austria’s youngest UNESCO World heritage area – the region of Lake Neusiedl by bike. The lake is located to the south east of Vienna and offers the largest network of cycle paths in Austria. A mild climate until late autumn, well equipped bike-paths and leisure facilities, abundant wildlife, flora and numerous bathing opportunities. Plus wine-producing villages around the lake, imposing castles and the imposing medieval Hungarian city of Sopron.
This is a 8 day/7night family cycling holiday Austria covering a distance of approximately 148 miles. Vienna is the closest city with a 1 hour transfer by train and bus. Prices start from £283 per person low season to £399 per person high season. There are good price reductions for children sharing with two adults and bike hire is extra (21 speed bike £44). Price includes 7 nights 4* accommodation with bed & breakfast and map & route info. Any departure day until 5 October 2012.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night