Fancy trying some new experiences with your children? This holiday based in the Lake District around Derwent Water ensures that you see the best of the mountains and lakes whilst participating in some fantastic activities.
From £765 (8 days), children aged 8-14 from £690. Includes 7 nights accommodation, 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 7 dinners, Lakeland mountain experience, rock climbing, abseiling, gorge scrambling, Derwent water activity day and the Borrowdale Challenge – all tuition and supervision included.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night