Tucked away in rolling countryside and close to the wild North Norfolk coast you will find Barnhouse Holiday Cottages. Bayfield Cottage is the newest cottage and is ideal for small families with one double bedroom with sofa bed and space for a cot. If you want a sense of what is on offer here, check out the ‘what guests think’ section and you will be booking straight away. Ohyeah, their kids have some excellent suggestions on what to do in the ‘things to do section’.
The perfect place to unwind – endless beaches to run free on, build sandcastles on, to hunt fossils on, rock pools, spot wildlife on a salt marsh, great crab and good pubs.
A one week stay at the beginning of August costs £730 for a family of four.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night