Families Worldwide Active Turkey is a 7 night family adventure holiday based in Adrasan Bay. Highlights include: exploring inlets and caves by kayak; discovering the sunken city of Kekova by boat; gorge walking plus swimming and snorkeling in turquoise waters.
There are additional optional activities including rock climbing, a visit to a Turkish bath, pony trekking, paragliding, SCUBA diving, climbing and zip wires, Turkish dancing and the opportunity to walk some of the Lycian Way.
Most of the activities suit children aged 8+.
Summer departures 10 & 22 August 2012 and for half term 19 and 26 October 2012. Land only price £499; child £479.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night