Domaine des Mathevies is a family-run Dordogne campsite located 6 km from the medieval town of Sarlat in the Dordogne. Mathevies is a small campsite yet offers a swimming pool, tennis court, fantastic wooden children’s playground with sandpit & Wendy House, terrain de boule and cafe/bar/restaurant. This campsite offers guests an alternative to the commercial camping scene and you can join in their weekly campfire baking bread and toasting marshmallows.
Currently offering 50% of their rustic wooden chalets up to 28 July 2012 and an incredible 50% of their lovingly restored stone gite for the week 14-21 July 2012.
Please mention kids travel deals when making a booking, thanks.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night