This South east Asia family adventure holiday across Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand will delight both parents and children. Expose and immerse in a completely different culture, visit vibrant cities, dense jungles and tropical beaches. You will explore the Chu Chi tunnels from the Vietnam War, discover the impressive temples of ancient Angkor Wat and visit the floating markets of the Mekong Delta.
13 nights, minimum age 7, transport by bus/boar/taxi/tuk tuks, 13 night standard hotel accommodation, 10 breakfasts and 1 lunch.
Limited spaces on 4 Aug 2012 departure; additional dates 22 Dec 2012 and 30 March 2013. Slight discount on child prices.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night