Wilderness Scotland has a new trip to celebrate the release of the new Disney/Pixar blockbuster – Brave set in the Scottish Highlands. This Scottish family adventure holiday is a fantastic mix of activities, wilderness and wildlife. There are still some places on their 18 August 2012 departure.
Visit the beautiful Cairngorms National Park, a destination perfect for many activities such as hiking, biking and canoeing. This holiday is suggested for children 8-16 years olds and no experience is required – just a reasonable level of fitness.
This family adventure holiday includes 5 nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel, 1 night stay at a Wilderness Camp, most meals, qualified guides, all activities (except the free day) including the use of equipment and local transfers. Price is £795 pp.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night