On the Go Tours offer an action packed, fun filled family friendly camping tour following South Africa’s Garden Route. From Cape Town the tour passes through spectacular coastline and national parks. Highlights include a game drive in Addo Elephant Park, cruising the Knysna lagoon, exploring the seaside at Gansbaai, exploring the Cango caves and even trying Ostrich riding at an Ostrich Farm before returning to Cape Town.
Suitable for parents with children aged between 6 and 17. Families are welcome on the following departure dates: 22 Sept 2012; 12 Jan 2012, 20 April, 29 Jun, 13 July, 27 July, 10 Aug, 21 Sept 2013. This is a camping trip. From £345 land only includes meals and accommodation.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night