Hit the High Atlas on this one week family walking holiday Morocco that combines the hustle and bustle of Marrakech with the peace and tranquility of the mountains. The trip starts with a 2 night stay in Marrakech allowing time to explore the souks, alley ways and the great square of Djemaa el-Fina on a guided tour. This is followed by a four day, mule supported trek. You will stay in typical berber houses and walk down through valleys and over passes.
This is a great value trip and a great way to travel with like minded families. Each group is approximately 16 people and adventure kids tend to be aged between 7 and 15. A local agent is used in Morocco and locally owned hotels and local leaders used to help ensure that more of the money generated stays within the community and you get to benefit from local knowledge and expertise.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night