G Adventures has designed an exciting cultural journey with adventurous families in mind that takes in the beautiful palaces and pagodas of Bangkok, the bustling night bazaar of Chaing Mai, a hill tribe and village visit, Chaing Mai Zoo and Siam Ocean World. Try a thai cookery lesson, elephant riding, bamboo raft buidling and bike riding in Ayutthaya. This Thailand family adventure holiday will delight both adults and children.
Tour start dates: December 9 2012 and January 6 2013. Adults from £699 and children from £669 land only. Accommodation is 6 nights hotel and 2 nights sleeper train. Starts and ends in Bangkok.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night