National Trust’s camping pods in the Lake District make for an affordable break this autumn. The pods are built locally from wood and provide an attractive, dry and spacious camping area making it possible to camp at this time of year. A family camping pod sleeps 2 adults and 3 children maximum; you will need your own sleeping bags and cooking/camping equipment.
Camping pods in the Lake District are available at Great Langdale, Wasdale and Low Wray campsites.
A pod will cost £70.00 for a 2 night break at the Low Wray site arriving on the 27 October 2012.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night