Space, tranquillity and adventure – Pagel prides itself on being a secure, child centred environment where children can play imaginatively and explore in a safe environment. Pagel’s child friendly self catering gites each sleep up to five people plus babies and are designed with the needs of small children and discerning parents in mind. They come equipped with all the practical essentials required by little ones including a toy box. Set in five acres of rolling gardens and woodland, with an oak copse at the end and a small fruit orchard there is plenty of space for children to run around and explore.
Kids will love playing in the heated salt water pool and toddler pool, imaginations will run wild on the 10 metre pirate ship and in the Indian village, and there’s also an indoor play barn. It is the little extras that make the difference at Pagel with English babysitters, “Cook” meals available on a daily basis, a welcome basket and much more. Save 35% on holidays booked between now and 5 November 2012.
If you fancy getting away at Xmas then Pagel’s Winegrowers House is available for £1500 for the Xmas week – log fires, Xmas markets, French restaurants and relaxation. Bliss
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night