Dunton Stables is an established horse and pony trekking centre based in Curdworth in the West Midlands that offers horse riding and pony trekking holidays suitable for adults and children from 8 years of age. Choose between a 2 night or 4 night holiday.
Trekking, either in walk, trot or canter forms part of any riding break. Their 2 day break is perfect for both new and experienced riders as new riders will start with a mini-trek taken in a walk through the countryside. More experienced riders will enjoy a 2 hour trek to and round Kingsbury Water Park. There’s also a chance to get involved with the grooming, bathing, tacking up and general horse presentation. Dunton Stables is ABRS approved.
A four night mid-week holiday costs £398.00 per person (based on 2 sharing). Two night mid-week breaks and two night weekend breaks costs £199 per person (based on 2 sharing). Holidays are all inclusive and accommodation is on-site. Riding breaks run until the end of October.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night