This 8 day family cycling tour is a beautiful and simple way to explore Rajasthan by bike. Join the adventure in Delhi, taking the train to Jaipur for some sightseeing before cycling through tranquil villages on flat roads. Visit Sariska Tiger Reserve and Bharatpur Birdlife Sanctuary before driving to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise and explore Fatephur Sikri before returning to Delhi. This holiday is suitable for children aged over 10.
World Expeditions is one of the world’s leading adventure travel companies offering ground breaking itineraries on every continent. A back up vehicle is provided and the days are not unduly strenuous. Guaranteed departures 27 October (limited places) and 10 November 2012. £950 price includes airport transfers, comfortable hotels and gear packs, 21 gear bikes, sightseeing and entrance fees, expert bilingual guide and 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night