October half term Camping Duinrell Holland is just £489 arriving 26 October 2012 for 7 nights for a family of four staying in a Comfort Plus (2 bedroom) plus deck mobile home with Canvas Holidays. Price includes off-peak P&O Dover-Calais ferry crossings. Voted as a MumsNet Best.
This action-packed four star park is set in the woodland surroundings of a nature reserve with a fantastic tropical waterpark and its own theme park. This site is suited to families of all ages with plenty of space for children to play and one of the most exciting water slides in Europe. Duinrell’s pool was voted one of the top 20 swimming pools in the world with a lazy river, wave pool and paddling pool. Other activities are on offer including tennis and table tennis, crazy golf, archery, pedal go karts, climbing wall and nature trail (activities and entertainment subject to season).
Receive £40 off this price if you make your own travel arrangements.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night