If you are looking to get away with the kids on a Xmas family adventure activity holiday then this 8 day tour of Morocco offers great value, great experiences and lots of fun. This holiday is an active adventure in the Moroccan wilderness exploring North Africa’s highest mountains and the world’s largest desert. Ride mules in the High Atlas and cycle the southern mountain slopes. Explore the great Sahara Desert by camel and sleep among the dunes. Discover the ancient city of Marrakech and experience the street entertainment on the Djemma El Fna square.
Travel between 23 December and 30 December 2012. Minimum age is 11, transport is by minibus and cycles, accommodation is a mix of basic camping x 1, standard hotel x 4 night, simple kasbah x1 and simple gite x 1; some meals are included in the price. Price is £781 adult and £753 child with flights and £465 adult and £437 child without flights. Price was £881 per adult a saving of £100. Places are limited. This is a great destination for a a Christmas holiday with a difference.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night