Here’s another great destination for a Christmas family holiday at a great price – Intrepid Travel invite you to join this 8 day active tour of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula and experience some Bedouin lifestyle whilst enjoying the delights of the Red Sea.
Embark on a camel trek through jagged canyons to remote Bedouin communities, experience a homestay in a traditional camp, take a jeep tour into the desert with the opportunity to try sandboarding and cool off with a range of optional water sport activities from scuba diving to kayaking. On your last night you will enjoy a group meal with a Bedouin family. You will be based in the chilled out resort of Dahab.
This family holiday Egypt departs on the 23 December through ’till the 30 December 2012. Minimum age is 12. Trip includes hotel accommodation x 6 nights and 1 night desert camp. Transport is by minibus and some meals are included.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night