This South east Asia family adventure holiday across Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand will delight both parents and children. Expose and immerse in a completely different culture, visit vibrant cities, dense jungles and tropical beaches. You will explore the Chu Chi tunnels from the Vietnam War, discover the impressive temples of ancient Angkor Wat and visit the floating markets of the Mekong Delta.
13 nights, minimum age 7, transport by bus/boar/taxi/tuk tuks, 13 night standard hotel accommodation, 10 breakfasts and 1 lunch. From £645 adult (£580 child) without flights and from £1650 including flights makes this a great value family adventure holiday. Guaranteed teenage departures in July and August 2013.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night