For children age 9-17, a 10 day residential summer camp designed to enhance skills and confidence. Based in the Vanoise National Park in the French Alps the day starts with interactive French language lessons followed by various sports. After lunch campers can experience an awesome array of adrenalin activities:
-half day skiing or snowboarding on a glacier; 14km of white water rafting; 3 and a half hours at an adventure park with Tarzan swings and a 130m zip line; 3 hour mountain hike with overnight camp; an afternoon of indoor and outdoor camping; 4 hours of mountain biking and an afternoon of archery.
Dates: Sat 29 June to Tues 9 July; Sat 13 July to Tues 23 July; Sat 27 July to Tues 6 Aug; Sat 10 Aug to 20 ug 2013. Great review by a 2012 camper http://mtncampsblog.com/2013/01/14/overall-a-thumbs-up-i-enjoyed-my-time-and-i-would-love-to-come-back-next-summer/
Price is £999. Receive a 15% discount on this price if you book during May.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night