Maison Esmeralda is situated in the traditional mountain village of Biert in the Midi-Pyrenees region. Wonderful accommodation and a warm welcome await you. This family friendly gite is set in beautiful gardens with a child-safe swimming pool and playground. The gite accommodates up to 6 people. Rooms are also available.
This is a great region for exploring the great outdoors: experience prehistoric caves with underground rivers and cave paintings, tree top adventure parks, horse riding and cycling, natural spas, rock climbing, kayaking and more.
The Gite starts from the price of £350 per week and the owners through local partners offer 20% of a Mountain bike descent (up to 4 and a half hours of exciting downhill) and 15% off horse riding; a free bottle of wine when you eat an evening meal at Maison Esmeralda plus a free drink when you reserve lunch or evening meal at a local restaurant.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night