The Alps offer the perfect all-inclusive summer family holiday with many exciting adventures for all ages. Try from a range of activities like mountain biking, rafting, climbing, walking, sightseeing, summer skiing and more.
Alpine Elements has a range of accommodation starting starting from £310 for self drive and £369 with flights. Packages include 7 nights accommodation, flights and transfers (where applicable), breakfast, cakes and afternoon tea, evening meals, free Kids Clubs (selected hotels) and FREE multi-activity pass.
Typical free activities include mountain bike hire (3-4 days), bike trail, maps & route cards, white water rafting, walking trail maps for non-guided walks and a FREE Multi Activity pass for 6 days with access to 2 swimming lakes | 25 lifts for hikers | 5 cultural sites | 9 tennis courts | 2 ice skating rinks | 3 tourist road trains | 850 km walking tracks and inter-resort shuttle buses.
Children aged 2-12 get £50 off and infants 0-12 travel for free. Free child places are on offer at the Hotel Christiania (Les Gets) for a family quad room (based on a family of four) – one half price child space between June 3 and July 7 and 1 completely free child space between July 8th -Aug 25th.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night