If you are travelling independently to Bangkok with your family then this is a great family friendly accommodation option. This vintage guest house looks so charming that I want to book flights to Thailand for my family right away!
Quirky and pretty with a rustic charm this guest house offers family rooms for c. £79 a night (3600 baht). The family room comes with three beds, private bathroom, air conditioning, organic vegetarian breakfasts and free wireless Internet connection – a family of four will fit in!! A free travel cot can be requested as well as an extra bed at cost.
There is a children’s play area with toys, sand and water located by the cafe and lobby area where kids can play safely. Check out the photos on their website of this play area – looks fab!
Located close to the Khao San Road. Main tourist attractions are easy to reach by tuk tuk .
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night