Camel riding, boating on the Nile, pyramids & tombs this family holiday Egypt is designed specifically with families in mind. It’s set at an ideal pace, packed with trips that offer valuable insights into the life, culture and mysteries of Ancient Egypt whilst allowing plenty of free time for relaxing by the pool or for exploring independently – the perfect mix. The kids will be fascinated by a trip to a local village school.
This tour starts in Cairo and ends in Luxor with 4* and 5 * hotel accommodation. Prices from £549 excluding flights with departures from March onwards. Includes 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night