Spend this Easter break at Gladwins Farm a collection of 9 self-catering cottages in Nayland, Suffolk. The Farm is very child friendly with an outdoor playground, new indoor play barn and heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and hot tub.
Dedham Cottage offers families a compact holiday cottage with a double and twin with views out to the pond and woodland beyond. This cottage is available between 5 and 12 April (7 nights) for £795.00.
There is plenty to do for children of all ages – outdoor activities include a full size, all-weather tennis court with a selection of tennis racquets and balls to borrow, croquet on the lawn, cycling, woodland walks, feeding the pygmy goats, half an hour from Frinton and the Isle of Mersea and discounted tickets to Colchester Zoo just a short drive away.
There is a wide range of baby equipment to borrow and an emergency baby pack available should it be required. Baby sitting can be arranged.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night