Think Wind in the Willows for your Easter holidays – just Wales rather than England! This child friendly accommodation is situated on a 75 acre farm and guests have access to the 38 acre woodlands with its paths and tracks and it’s log cabin with camp fire and swings. The Old Oak Barn has been beautifully converted and sleeps 4 or 5 very comfortably. There is a small private lawn with 2 swings and children will enjoy the stream, the woodland walks and feeding the chickens. Lego, games and books are supplied.
Just twenty minutes from the coast at Pendine and about 30-40 minutes from the Pembrokeshire Coast older children can enjoy kayaking, mountain biking, coasteering, wildlife adventure boat trips, horseriding and cycling. Nearby is Folly Farm a must for those with small children who want to feed lambs, have a go hand milking the cows and enjoy other farm animals.
A 3 night break from Wednesday 27 March down to £200. A 7 night break from the 6 April (7 nights) reduced to £450.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night