Set in the Atlas Mountains and just a 4 hour drive from Marrakech this is a great place to introduce little adventurers to trekking. This Easter family adventure holiday combines three days walking with four days sightseeing and exploration of the Berber culture. Follow shepherds trails, pass mountain villages, walk through a narrow canyon and meander through walnut groves. Perfect for families with littlies happy to walk for up to 4 or 5 hours each day at a leisurely pace. Relax at the end of the trip in the comfort of a 4 star hotel with swimming pool in Marrakech.
This family walking holiday is suitable for children aged 6 and over. Departs on the 30 March and 6 April and througout the year. Price is £445 per person and includes a professional local leader, airport transfers, all land transport, all accommodation (gite/hotel/mountain camp), meals as specified and camping equipment.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night