At Embers Beaulieu experience back to nature camping. Open from the 28 March you can pitch a tent or rent one. As every pitch has its own fire pit you can be guaranteed some warmth at this time of year. Toast marshmallows, make some hot chocolate over the fire and warm your toes.
Embers Beaulieu is located at Home Farm, The Countryside Education Trust in the New Forest. On site kids can choose your farm eggs for breakfast or you can book to feed the animals. On the doorstep, explore the New Forest with its wild ponies, cycle tracks, horse riding and falconry.
No worries if you are without a tent as you can hire one that sleeps up to 5 persons for £25 a night. The campsite is open from the 28 March 2013.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night