The Tatras, Poland’s only alpine-type mountains between Poland and Slovakia is a great destination for a family holiday Poland. With stunning views and pristine nature the family can enjoy local hiking trails, cable-car rides, see wooden churches and take in a local market selling handmade toys.
In essence this is a walking holiday were older children can take on the unchallenging route or smaller ones can be carried in special carriers. Starting and finishing in Krakow, the itinerary takes in woodland and lakeside walks, a city trip, trekking mountain trails and a cable-railway ride to the top of a mountain.
Accommodation is in fully equipped traditional-looking modern chalets with terraces offering fantastic views of sunsets and the landscape. The price of: from £295 for adults and £150 for children is based on a family of four (2 adults and 2 children) and does not include flights. No minimum age. Best tine to go is May-October an this holiday can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night