This is a great multi activity holiday for adventure children aged 10-13 who love participating in a range of multi activities and also the thrill of the theme park. Based at Boreatton Park, Shropshire this is PGL’s biggest and boldest adventure centre with zip wires, abseiling and much more. Children will spend four days on site together with two days out enjoying white knuckle rides at Alton Towers and Drayton Manor theme parks.
The cost is £579(7 nights) with a choice of 27 July, 3 August, 10 August and 17 August 2013 dates.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night