Perran Sands is a holiday park nestled in Cornish sand dunes which offers a great range of fun activities for all ages. This is the only Haven holiday park to offer the full range of glamping accommodation options: choose between a stay in a super tent, a safari tent, a yurt or a geo dome tent. Tents sleep up to 6.
With a large sandy beach and great waves Perran Sands is perfect for those wanting to learn to surf and on the park there is a climbing wall, indoor and outdoor fun pools with water flume and an adventure golf course.
By booking now you can save nearly 25% on the cost of your holiday but you have to be quick as there is only geo dome left for a 4 night May half term holiday stay starting Monday 27 May. The cost is £510.75 (a saving of £194.25). Arrive a week later or week earlier and the cost is significantly lower.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night